- All Eco and Typhoon orders are sent out via courier (DPD).
- For orders received before 2pm on a business day, the order will often be sent out that same day. Otherwise, it will be sent out the next business day (Monday to Friday except UK public holidays).
- If your shipping address is within the UK, your order will typically be with you within 24 hours of being shipped. International orders will take longer (please enquire for further details regarding this).
- Once your order has been shipped, DPD will keep you up to date via SMS / email, and to allow you to change the delivery date / address if necessary.
Cancellation, Returns & Refunds
- You can of course cancel your order before the order has been shipped.
- If you change your mind about the product any time in the first 30 days, just let us know and you can return it for a full refund. We'll even arrange to pick it up for you.
- Once we receive the product back, if the product is not damaged, you'll of course receive a prompt refund.
- If the product is damaged, we'll contact you regarding that to clarify the status of the refund.
- If you're comfortable working with basic plumbing, the Eco can be installed under your sink by hand.
- Or if you prefer to use a professional, it will typically take a plumber no more than an hour, so that may cost up to £80 or so.
- It's recommended you use a professional to install the Typhoon. We estimate two or three hours of work to make sure this is installed and working as it should be.
- We can refer you to a nationwide network of installers / plumbers trained in our products. They will typically offer you a more competitive price too. Get in touch regarding that.
- Once these products are in place, they work automatically, require no upkeep, and use no electricity.
- The cartridges for the Eco and Typhoon can often be effective for up to a year (depending on use). Water will stop coming through when it's no longer filtering effectively. Changing the cartridges by hand is very simple, does not require a plumber, and only takes a few minutes. We recommend you have at least spare cartridge available to avoid any drop in your water quality.