Eco Under-Counter Filtering System - Free Installation by Metro Rod
The Eco Filtering System Gives You Mineral Water, Quite Literally On Tap...
*** Includes Free Premium Installation by Metro Rod in qualifying areas - please see here to check your postcode ***
If you're interested in much purer, healthier, and fresher water whenever you turn on your kitchen tap, the Eco filtering system is for you.
You'll find drinks are healthier and taste better... food is more full of flavour... and there's no limescale build up on taps or in your kettle!
Read on for full details on how the Eco system gives you great tasting, healthy water, quite literally on tap...
Compact and convenient under-counter filtering system that automatically cleans all water that flows out of your tap. Typically installed in the kitchen to help give you much healthier and better tasting food and drinks. Compatible with fixings for other filters (simple change from free filters given with taps). Easy install and works with all taps (one included if you don't already have a 3 way tap). You can also install as your main water feed.
Dramatically reduces (and in some cases entirely removes) impurities and hardness, including suspended particles, chlorine, heavy metals including lead, zinc and cadmium, pesticides and petroleum products, iron and aluminium, plus the taste and clarity is improved.
Bottom line - the Eco ensures you get much healthier, better-tasting water, with the vast majority of hardness removed, while keeping beneficial minerals in the water (some other filtering systems remove the good along with the bad, so you would end up with tasteless water that has no beneficial minerals left in it).
- The Eco achieves this through the application of three types of filtering -- Mechanical Cleaning to remove suspended particles from the water, Ion-Exchange to remove the majority of impurities and hardness, and Soption Cleaning to improve clarity, taste, odour, and remove even further impurities.
- This powerful filtering system is quick to install under your counter. You can install it yourself of course, or if you prefer - we work with a nationwide network of trained installers who can set it up for you for a very reasonable fee.
- This system is made up of a high-quality chrome-plated stainless steel container. This holds the filtration cartridge. And - we feel so confident about the quality of this product we support it with a three year warranty.
- The filtering cartridge can typically clean up to 2.5 litres a minute. Or to put this another way - this filtering system doesn't keep you waiting around long at all for much cleaner, fresher, healthier water!
- Plus, the Eco can effectively filter both cold and hot water.
- And... our filtering cartridges have a surprisingly long life - typically they filter effectively for up to 12,000 litres, which on average means one cartridge will last your household a year.
- And importantly, it will be crystal clear to you when the cartridge needs replacing since water will no longer flow through at speed. This is unlike many competitor systems that continue to feed water through even when they're no longer cleaning the water. So unlike such products, no guesswork is needed to know the right time to replace the filtering cartridge!
Introducing the Eco
It's simple -- if you're looking for cleaner, fresher, healthier, and better-tasting water for drinks and food, then consider the Eco under-counter filtering system:
- Water is cleaner and fresher.
- Hot and cold drinks taste better.
- It helps your food be more full of flavour, since hardness and impurities in water can reduce the taste of food.
- It solves the problem of limescale build-up in your kettle and on your taps.
- You also avoid the problem of limescale "stains" on cutlery, glasses, and saucepans... so "streak-free" washing up becomes much easier.
- Plus - when the majority of (if not all) hardness is removed from your water, "streak free" cleaning around your home becomes so much simpler!
So unlike our filtering jugs... which are a fantastic introduction to our filtering technology, but of course need to be manually refilled...
Once the Eco is installed under your sink, it's out of sight, but works for you around the clock. Whenever you turn on your kitchen tap (or in whichever room you have it installed), it automatically gets to work, removing the majority of impurities and hardness, so you get clean, fresh, healthy water straight out of the tap.
And our Eco filtering cartridges work quickly - typically cleaning your water at up to 2.5 litres a minute. And they also last a wonderfully long time - with a typical effective filtering life of up to 12,000 litres. This means one cartridge may be all you need for a year... or even much longer!
And unlike many water filtering systems that continue to allow water to pass through - even - if the water is no longer being cleaned effectively, the Eco cartridge slows water flow significantly once its reached the end of its life. This means you'll know exactly when to exchange the cartridge (and that process takes just a few minutes).
Now, you can certainly install the Eco yourself if you're comfortable with a bit of basic plumbing. Alternatively, we've teamed up with an established nationwide plumbing services company with a fantastic reputation. And for a very reasonable cost, they'll install the Eco for you and make sure it's all working as it should be.
Now, let's talk about how this product actually works, and how it can benefit your home on a daily basis...
How the Eco Helps Make Every Day Healthier...
Quite simply - the Eco gives you mineral water on tap.
By just turning on your tap, the water automatically has impurities and hardness removed, while keeping in beneficial minerals... so you almost instantly get much purer, cleaner, healthier, softer water, whenever you choose.
- Drinks are healthier and taste better.
- For cooking - food is even better for you and more full of flavour.
- "Streak free" cleaning becomes so much easier. Say goodbye to limescale marks on cutlery, windows, and surfaces!
- There's no more limescale build up in the kettle.
- And even ice cubes are much healthier for you!
Here's how it works...
The Eco filtering process uses three technologies working together, to remove impurities and hardness from your water:
Step 1 - Mechanical Cleaning
What this means is suspended particles like rust are removed from the water. Depending how clean, or not... how old, or new... the pipes coming into (and around) your home are, impacts what ends up in your water.
Perhaps on the journey into your home, the water travels down a rusty pipe. Could some of that rust make its way into your water?
Now, however high quality the water infrastructure is in your area, it's difficult to know exactly what sort of plumbing the water is travelling through.
However, let's be clear - we're certainly not trying to scare you! We don't believe in scaremongering. But it is a fact of life that some pipes get old, and so impurities sometimes sneak into water.
And we feel strongly that the Eco and the Typhoon work fantastically in partnership. Whereas the Typhoon cleans all water than comes into your home, the pipes in your property can still introduce impurities. So the Eco acts as a final line of defence to give you fantastically high quality water that you can feel great about drinking, and cooking with.
The Eco system will work for you automatically, whenever you turn on your tap...
So this mechanical cleaning part of the process removes such solid impurities as rust, even down to five microns (more accurately referred to as micrometers). 5 μm if we're going to get technical!
And if you consider a typical hair is 50 microns, this part of the filtering process removes solid impurities from the water many times smaller than the width of a human hair. And that's just step one!...
Step Two - Ion-Exchange Cleaning
Now, "ion exchange" is certainly a rather technical term. And we're fairly confident the vast majority of our customers (and future customers) that visit this site aren't scientists. So rather than bamboozle you with scientific-sounding words that serve no purpose but to make us sound clever, let's keep it straightforward...
This part of the process uses our powerful "Aragon 3" filtering material. How exactly does that benefit you? Well...
This material is specially formulated and works to allow water to pass through it, but "traps and holds" the vast majority of impurities.
Maybe think of it as an incredibly complicated maze. The water just passes right through, but the chlorine, the iron, the heavy metals, bacteria and viruses... they all reach dead ends, and get stuck in the maze for good. So clean, healthy water gets past this step, and what isn't clean and healthy water, doesn't!
Plus, through extensive testing we discovered this part of the filtering process also removed the vast majority of hardness from the water. In fact, what this approach does is turn "bad calcium" that creates limescale build up, into "good calcium" called Aragonite (hence the Aragon 3 name).
Aragonite is easily absorbed into the body, and doesn't create limescale build up in pipes and appliances. So you get the benefits of calcium in your water, without the many (and often expensive) drawbacks of hard water.
Step Three - Sorption Cleaning
Yes, we know this is another phrase that isn't particularly helpful or easy to understand. But in a nutshell - this part of the filtering process uses a combination of activated charcoal along with silver to further remove impurities and hardness from the water.
And it's certainly true that many water filters offered by our competitors use activated charcoal too. There's a reason for that - it works! In fact, charcoal has been used for filtering impurities for many centuries.
Of course, this part of the filtering process is just one of three. Taken altogether, these three steps dramatically improve the quality of your water. And our patented, exclusive, powerful filtering material Aragon 3 (step two of this process - detailed above) is unique to our filters, and we believe cleans your water more effectively than the majority (if not all) competitor solutions on the market - while - also filtering quickly.
Since we've been developing water filtration technologies since 1986, and since we now have many millions of happy customers worldwide, cleaning water quickly and effectively is something we're very good at - even - if we say so ourselves!
So... What's Removed From Your Water (And What Stays In)?
Perhaps you're wondering exactly what our three-step approach removes from the water coming into your home? Well...
Here's an easy reference - although - this certainly doesn't list absolutely everything that's removed:
|Particles measuring ˃ 0.1 μm||100 %|
Heavy and radioactive metals
|Up to 95%|
|Up to 100%|
|Up to 92%|
|Up to 95%|
|Up to 97%|
|Up to 90%|
Bacteria and viruses
|Up to 100%|
- Much, if not all of the hardness is removed from your water.
- Plus, unlike some filtering systems that remove too much (the good along with the bad), we ensure beneficial minerals are part of your water. This gives your water a better taste, and helps keep it healthy.
Water Filtering Effectiveness Over Time
Some water filtering solutions lose effectiveness rather quickly. By comparison, we pride ourselves on filtering cartridges that last a long time - and - filter at close to full effectiveness throughout their life.
Typically, here's how effectively the Eco removes impurities as you continue to use it:
|Contaminant||Start of Cartridge Life||Middle of Cartridge Life||End of Cartridge Life|
|Insoluble particles - rust, sand, silt particles coarser than 1 μm||100%||100%||100%|
|Heavy and radioactive metals||100%||100%||98%|
|Organic compounds, carcinogens, pesticides||99%||99%||97%|
|Hepatitis A virus and Escherichia coli||100%||100%||100%|
So - Is the Eco Right for Your Home?
Well, ask yourself these questions:
- "Do I want much cleaner water for drinks and for cooking?"
- "Do I want a water filtering system that works for me automatically?"
"Do I want my water filtered quickly, so I don't have to wait around?"
"Do I want a system supported with a long warranty?"
"Do i want a system where I only need to replace the filtering cartridge (on average) once a year?"
"Do I want a system that not only removes the vast majority of impurities, but also removes much (if not all) of the hardness from the water?"
"Do I want a system that has been independently tested, and shown to work incredibly effectively removing soluble and insoluble impurities, including bacteria and viruses?"
"Do I want to buy a system from a business that has been developing and manufacturing water filtration systems for over 30 years?"
- "Do I want to buy a system from a company with over 20 million customers around the world, and whose products filter hundreds of millions of litres of water every day?"
Well, if you answered "Yes" to most if not all of those questions, then the Eco may very well be the right solution for your home.
|Supported water temperature:||4°С up to 95°С|
|Filtering speed:||Up to 2.5 litres a minute|
|Filter lifespan:||Up to 12,000 litres (typically one year, but depends on average usage)|
|Minimum working pressure:||0.5 atm|
|Case:||Made from food-grade stainless steel 304L|
|Connection:||Connected to a cold water pipeline with JG flexible hoses.|
Perhaps you're asking yourself:
- "Will this filter really clean my water?"
- "Is it better than what the competitors offer?"
- Or perhaps more specifically, "Is this product actually any good?" :)
Well, we certainly understand your concerns, and we don't want you to just take our word without any proof!...
Millions of Customers Worldwide
Our filtering technology is now used by over 20 million customers worldwide, with most of these customers in Asia and Europe, although we're now also distributing our products to the English-speaking world...
We estimate that well over 100 million litres of water every single day is filtered using our products.
Plus, the technologies we've developed have been independently confirmed by more than 20 patents and have been recognized by leading scientific organisations including:
Our products match or exceed the requirements set down by NSF, the public health and safety organisation.
The Wellthy Corporation (part of Mitsubishi Chemical)
Since our products are sold in Japan, the technology has been tested to verify they match Japan's strict water purification requirements.
In 2014 the French-based Institut Pasteur, a non-profit foundation founded in 1888 by the famous chemist Louis Pasteur, independently confirmed Geyser filters removed the following to 99.9999%: poliovirus, rotavirus, legionella and salmonella.
Further Tests & Verification
- Ferrara Research University (Italy) - Department of Microbiology
- Ahlstrom Filtration Company (US) - R&D Institute of Flu
- RAMS Research Institute on Human Ecology and Environmental Hygiene
Plus, this technology is verified and protected by over 20 patents. Many more details regarding our patents and independent testing can be found on this page.
Product Warranty & Our Promise to You
We want you to be absolutely delighted with what you receive from us. Actually... we expect you to be 100% delighted, and thrilled to use our products for years to come!
However, if for any reason at all that isn't the case, just send back the product within 30 days and we'll return the full purchase price to you. No quibbles, no hassles at all.